GlassRaffle .com utilizes and protects any information that you give GlassRaffle.com when you use this website.
GlassRaffle .com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or filling out a form, you may be asked to enter personal information such as:
- Credit card information including billing address for credit card
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
We collect a variety of information for several different purposes that are related to the use and sale of our products. These purposes include:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new offers and which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Improve our website, we are constantly striving to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Improve customer service, your information helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions, your information will not be sold, distributed, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide during the order process may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also send occasional company news, offers, updates, or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email. If you would like to opt-out prior to receiving future emails, please email email@example.com
What steps do we take to protect your information?
We are committed to making sure that your information is secure. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information when you place an order or fill out a contact form. We offer the use of a secure server, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database and can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All payments are processed securely through eProcessing Network, never at any time is Roor Retail able to see your full credit card number nor is it recorded.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are 18 years old or older.